Breath alcohol tests are performed at 911OccMed by having the donor blow forcefully into the EBT’s mouthpiece for at least 6 seconds or until the EBT indicates that an adequate amount of breath has been attained. If the result is less than 0.02, the test is considered negative.
- DOT Physical Exam, by an FMCSA Certified Medical Examiner
- DOT Drug Test
- Be in a Random Pool Drug Testing Program, 25% Drug, 10% Alcohol
- Conduct Pre-Employment, Post-Accident, Reasonable Suspicion and other drug testing in accordance with Federal Regulations
1) FMCSA requires a minimum of 20 donors to be part of a Random Drug Testing Pool
2) Required Testing is 25% Drug and 10% Alcohol
3) Random Pool needs to be drawn from a computer generated program (no you can’t draw from a hat!)
So what if you are an owner/operator, and you don’t have 20 drivers to pull from? That is where we come in. We have other owner-operators, and small trucking companies that we combine to make a larger pool of drivers to pull from. This is called a “Consortium”.
Our clinics are the perfect alternative to having your applicants or employees waiting at an Urgent Care Center for their Drug Test. Since we specialize in workplace drug testing there are short wait times, and most of the our clients are In & Out in 15 Minutes. We also offer the following benefits:
- Electronic Chain of Custody (eCCF)
- DOT Certified Collectors
- 24/7 Onsite Drug Testing
Does your firm need Nationwide Drug Testing? DOT Drug Testing is offered anywhere in the Country with our Nationwide Partner Network. Drug Free Workplace and Random Program Management for your business. FMCSA and FTA Specialists. We manage the entire process for you.